Dr Elwira Kwaśniewska is a Doctor with rich, 20-year of professional experience.
She worked in Pediatric Wards in Children’s Hospitals, General Hospitals, and Primary Health Care Facilities.
Conducts preventive vaccinations.
She completed training in the treatment of pain and nicotine addiction organized by the Polish Society of Acupuncture.
She is interested in the assumptions of an optimal diet based on the belief that daily consumption of allergenic products leads to inflammation in the body.
She believes that the patient’s disease often has its source in the general life situation.
Therefore, during a medical visit, she often talks with patients about what could have contributed to the deterioration of their health.
Patients appreciate her inquisitiveness, effectiveness, and interdisciplinarity.
The Doctor work with children and adults.
- Ultrasound of the abdomen and retroperitoneal space
- Including the initial assessment of the prostate gland Ultrasound of the kidneys
- Ureters, bladder Ultrasound of peripheral lymph nodes
- Ultrasound of the salivary glands
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Breast ultrasound