Infectious Diseases Medical Center deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi.
As part of the services of an infectious disease clinic, we provide:
Diagnostics and treatment:
- tick-borne diseases – including Lyme disease and neuroborreliosis
- rash diseases and inflammations of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- feverish conditions
- lymphadenopathy (enlargement of the lymph nodes)
- respiratory tract infections, including pneumonia, whooping cough
- infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract – diarrhea, parasitic diseases
- urinary tract infections
- sexually transmitted diseases
- liver diseases with particular emphasis on viral liver diseases (hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C)
- travel medicine counseling, including pre-departure vaccinations and anti-malarial prophylaxis
- viral infections: mononucleosis, cytomegaly
We also provide diagnostic services for hypertransaminasemia and jaundice.
We provide assistance in the field of HIV / AIDS post-test counseling.
The most common symptoms of infection and active infection of the body are chronic fever, night sweats, jaundice, diarrhea, cough, dizziness, weakness,
and various types of skin eruptions, including in the genitourinary area.
The clinic accepts people over 16 years of age.
To make an appointment, please contact us via the contact form or contact the registration – call the phone number:
+48 22 382 70 14
+48 664 370 314
Cost of the visit:
- consultation: PLN
- teleconsultation: PLN